Frequently Asked Questions...
Are the downloads listed as $0.00 really free?
Yes! You will not pay anything for the free files. Unless you add a file/item to your cart that has an actual cost you will not be asked for any form of payment. You will only be asked to set up an account. Once you have an account created this will make future free "purchases" easier!
How do I access the free files?
To download our free files, you need to add the item (or items) to cart and continue to checkout. (Click on "Check Out" in your cart) It will ask for some personal information. NOTE: It asks for your shipping address but this information is not used for any purpose. This address request is simply an automated request by the system.
If you are making a $0.00 purchase, payment information is not requested or required. Once checkout is completed a pop-up will appear with a link to the files. You should also receive an email that contains a link to the file.
I've gone through check-out and I have the link to the file(s) but I still can't download the file(s). What do I do?
- First, be sure you have a PDF reader on your computer. If you don't already have one, Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing and printing PDF documents. Click Here to download it for free.
- Possibility #2 - Are you trying to download from a phone? Some phones are unable to download the files. Please try to download from a computer/laptop/pad or other device that allows this type of download.
- If you are not on a phone and you are still having trouble it could be because your internet or computer are slow. If possible, please try to download the files during the most optimal time when others who use the same internet account are not likely to be using the account's bandwidth.
- Another possibility - Some public internet accounts have firewalls to prevent certain types of downloads. These are safety blocks to safeguard the computer against viruses. Some businesses use firewalls to limit access to sites which they feel are non-relevant to employees' work needs. These firewalls may also be used at schools and libraries to limit children's ability to access adult and non-educational sites. If one of these firewall situations could be true for you, than you may need to find a different computer to download the files.
- If all else fails contact us for more help - Sorry, but it could take up to 3 days before we respond.
Why are some free and some not?
We want you to be able to use these crafts and ideas in your religion class or family without cost, but sadly there is a cost to run this site as well as a cost to create the files. We charge for some of the downloads so we can pay the bills and continue to create even more activities for you to use!
Can I use these free files for my class?
Yes, these files are made for individuals, teachers, and parents to use. Please feel free to use them. I only ask that you don't use the files, activities, or ideas for profit. Otherwise, it's an infringement of the copyright use.
What are your copyright restrictions on the files you sell?
The purchaser is free to make as many copies as needed for a single family or class. These files are not to be resold, republished, or used for profit, and please do not distributed them to an entire school or church. All purchases help to support our site. By following the copyright rules and encouraging others to buy their own set you are helping us to bring you more great crafts, printable pages, and ideas.
All files and images are property and copyright - Catholic Inspired 2010 to present.
I have a website/blog, can I link to these downloads and ideas?
We love that you want to share! Thank you. Please, be kind enough to link back to the original post on our blog or to the store listing. I ask that you never share or link directly to the PDF files.
All images on our store and blog are property of Catholic Inspired and should not be altered in anyway.
Can I pin these items on Pinterest?
Yes, please do! We only ask that you are sure that the pin will help lead other Pinterest fans to our blog or store. If the pins that contain our images lead to a dead links, then it's not helpful to anyone.
What software does my computer I need to view the downloadable files?
You need a PDF reader. If you don't already have one, Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing and printing PDF documents. Click Here to download it for free.
Do you have a newsletter or a way to know when new downloads and activities are added?
Yes! If you sign-up for our email updates, you will be informed of any new downloads, crafts, and activities! Learn more: Click Here
Have a question?
If you have read all the questions above and are still in need of an answer to a question you have, please use our contact form to ask.