Anonymously share the reason for the season!
How to use these Jesus pebbles:
- Secretly, place them around your town! Place them on window sills, porches, sidewalks, steps, street furniture, or anywhere a passerby can find them.
- Place them around your house or party room before your Christmas party! Your guest will delight in seeing these little baby Jesus stones.
- At your Christmas party play a hid-n-seek game. Simply hid them and let the kids try to find them!
- Teachers: place them around your classroom or school for the kids to find.
- Youth groups can make and place these throughout town, church, the mall, etc.
- Give them as Christmas gifts!
To create them you will need:
- smooth river stones (dollar store often has some)
- printable sheet – includes 45 Jesus Images
First cut out the images of Jesus.
Lightly brush the back of the image with mod-podge and place it onto the stone. Press it down to help remove any air bubbles or ceases.
Now paint over top the image. Be sure to cover the entire image. Also paint over the edges of the picture and around the picture. This will help seal it so the image is protected from the weather.
NOTE: This is NOT waterproof, but it does help!
Now let them dry. Once they are dry they are ready to use!
Copyright: © 2014 Catholic Inspired
This is a free file and craft. It’s made for individuals, teachers, and parents to use. Please feel free to use it. We only ask that you don't use the files, activities, or ideas for profit. Otherwise, it's an infringement of the copyright use. The purchaser is free to make as many copies as needed for a single family or class. These files are not to be resold, republished, or used for profit. All purchased files help to support our site. By following the copyright rules and encouraging others to buy their own set you are helping us to bring you more great crafts, printable pages, and ideas.